Enjoying the calm, cool, crisp fall air while apple picking and decorating pumpkins?
This period of peace is the perfect time to prepare for the harsh winter weather. Strong winds, heavy snow, and ice dams can really take a toll on your house–and wallet.
Luckily, there are easy ways to prevent property damage against the biggest of blizzards.
- Protect the pipes
- Invest in a home generator
- Install a carbon monoxide detector
- Clean gutters and storm drains
- Opt for fiber cement siding– we know someone who can help (ahem: PBS)
- Seal for air leaks (windows, trim, baseboard)
- Trim tree branches away from your roof
- Prepare emergency kits
- Inform your insurer of winterizing costs
- Opt for fiberglass architectural shingles and/ or skylights– we’ve got you covered
Now is an ideal time to get on the schedule and invest in your exterior project by contacting our team!